Do you know there are restrictions on how many people you can follow on TikTok?
If you’re trying to follow people quickly on TikTok, it will stop you by giving a warning message that says you’re following too fast.
But, what actually is the limit, and is there any way to push these limits?
Go through this article to know everything about the limits on TikTok.
How Many People Can You Follow On TikTok?
You can follow 10,000 accounts in total on TikTok. TikTok has implemented this limit to keep spammers and marketers from following tens of thousands of individuals in the hopes of earning follow-backs.
The general rule of TikTok is not to follow more than 30 people per hour. The TikTok follow limit per day is 200 for existing TikTok users, whereas new TikTok accounts can follow 140 individuals daily.
“You’re Following Too Fast” How to Get Rid Of It?
If you are getting the “you’re following too fast” message on TikTok, it means you’ve followed way too many people on TikTok and you need to stop. As long as you keep violating the TikTok guidelines on limitations, your videos may start to get shadowbanned, which will have a negative impact on your growth.
However, if you keep getting the message even if you are not following more than 25-30 people at once, then you definitely will be frustrated.
If you want to get rid of “You’re following too fast” on TikTok, you should clear the app cache from your device. If the problem persists, you can follow the steps:
- Launch TikTok and tap on the Me icon located on the profile page.
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Next, scroll and access the Settings and Privacy page.
- Now tap on Report a problem.
- Find and click on the Follow/Like/Comment icon on the Feedback and Help page.
- Now tap on Follow and then tap on the Following too fast option.
- Here, you will be asked whether your problem is solved or not. Select No.
- Describe your issue in the Tell us your feedback box, along with a screenshot, and then click the Report button.
- TikTok support will try to fix your problem soon.
Can I Follow More Than 10k on TikTok?
There are ways to follow more than 10k people on TikTok. If you have more than one account on TikTok, you can follow more content creators on TikTok. However, you should know that the more people you follow, the more content you have to keep up with to stay updated. It is always better to focus on your niche and not follow everyone on TikTok.
Now, it’s time to wrap up. Hopefully, you’ll find this article helpful. You can even get rid of the “you’re following too fast” error by using the steps mentioned in this article. If you’ve any further questions, share them with us using the comment box below.