If you’re new to Walmart and do not know how to do wmlink 2step verification on Walmart, then you’re at the right place. In this article, we’re going to explain all details about the WalmartOne 2step verification procedure.
What is wmlink/2step or Walmartone 2 Step Verification?
Walmartone 2step verification (wmlink/2step) is a rotating six-digit code that is used in addition to the Asda login for extra security.
The code can be sent via a phone call, text message or app.
Why Do You Need Walmart 2 Step Verification?
The reason you need Walmart 2step verification is when you want to access Walmart from a device (like a smartphone/personal computer), you’ll need to provide this second verification code to protect data.
It provides an extra security layer that ensures no one can access your personal information. It also enables you to access information on your personal device whenever and wherever you want.
Note: In case you’re using Workplace by Facebook on your personal device, you won’t need to set 2step verification again as you might already have this setup.
How to Register for 2step verification on Walmart?
- First, visit https://wmlink.wal-mart.com/2step to go to the Walmart official website to get 2step verification within your store.
- It will lead you to Walmart Wire’s workplace.
- Now, click on the search bar and search for 2-factor or 2-step verification.
- You’ll see a Walmart Sign-up page to open.
- Kindly type the required information and follow the instructions on the web page to register for 2step verification on Walmart.
How to Set Up 2-Step Verification on Walmart?
- Click this link https://svipreg.wal-mart.com/ on the Asda network to set up Symantec VIP 2 Step Verification.
- Log in using your Asda PC user ID and password.
- Ensure you’ve selected the United Kingdom as the country.
- Check if your name is showing in the upper left corner. If not, log out and log in again.
- Now, select one of the available options: text messaging, voice call, or app and follow the steps accordingly to complete the setup.
- From the next time when you’ll access Walmartone on your device, a 6-digit security code will be sent to you.
Setup Text Messaging
- If you choose text message, then first select your country code.
- Enter your mobile number without putting 0 in front.
- Choose send code to verify your number.
- You’ll get a 6-digit code that will need to be entered and then click Submit.
Setup Voice Call
- If you choose voice calling, first choose your country code.
- Enter the phone number without putting 0 in front.
- Re-enter that same phone number.
- Select Submit.
Setup Voice App
- Download and install the VIP Access app from the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
- Once installed, you’ll be prompted to enter the credential ID and a security code from the app.
- Click Submit.
That’s all about the process of setting up WalmartOne 2 step verification. You can set up wmlink/2step through the app, text or voice call. If you’re working at Walmart, then registering for 2step verification is highly advantageous to you.
If you’ve further queries or want to give feedback, please leave your comment in the comment box below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When Can You Use wmlink/2step?
You can use wmlink/2step to check your benefits, schedule, leaves, paystub, and other work-related information. When you log in to Walmart from a device, you’ll be asked to choose a method to get the one-time six-digit verification code.
Is it necessary to register in 2SV for OneWalmart if I am already using a Yubikey or Google Authenticator?
Yes. It is a must to register in Symantec VIP for 2-Step verification to access OneWalmart on your personal device, even if you’re already using Yubikey or Google Authenticator while logging into your workstation or connecting through a VPN.