If you’re planning to set alarms and timers, you mostly reach the smartphone for that. However, your Windows PC can also get that job done. With the proper settings, it’s able to wake you up at the correct time.
Read on to know how you can set the alarm and timer on Windows PC.
How Do You Set an Alarm for 10 Minutes?
Setting the alarm on Windows is pretty straightforward. There’s no need to install a third-party app for it. Here are the steps to set an alarm for 10 minutes that will keep ringing until you disable the alarm.
1. Search for Alarms in the Windows Search box. Then, click the relevant search result.
2. Go to the Alarm tab and click Add an alarm.
3. Enter the alarm time, name, the days for how long you want to set it, tone and snooze time as 10 minutes. Thus, your alarm will keep going on snooze for 10 minutes intervals until you wake up and disable it.
4. Click Save.
And you’re all set. However, keep in mind that you may hear the alarm sound, but you won’t view notifications while the PC is in sleep mode.
How to Set A Timer for 10 Minutes?
Here are the steps to set a timer for 10 minutes. These steps are similar to setting up the timer on Android and iOS devices.
1. Search for Alarms using the Windows Search box. Then, click the relevant search result.
2. Go to the Timer tab and select Add new timer.
3. Set the middle digits to 10, which indicates the minutes. To the left, you set hours and to the right, it’s for seconds.
4. Enter a name for the timer and click Save.
5. Start the timer by clicking the blue Start button.
That’s it. Your alarm, as well as the timer, have been set.