Apple Watch is a great wearable device that helps to track all your workout-related activities. You can access these records and workout data through Health and Fitness apps on your iPhone. However, it’s possible that a person accidentally starts recording workouts or saves a duplicate workout on the device which can easily hamper your arranged workouts.
That’s why it’s necessary to delete the activity to avoid any confusion. You can simply remove this data using your iPhone but not straight from the Apple Watch. So, if you want to delete your previous workout data, here we’ve discussed how to delete a workout on Apple watch.
How to Delete A Workout from the Fitness App?
1. Launch the Fitness App on your iPhone.
2. Tap on Show more besides Workouts.
3. Swipe left the workout you want to remove and tap the Delete icon.
4. Now, choose any one of the following options from the pop-up:
- Delete Workout & Data: It will erase the workout from the Fitness app and data saved in the Health app altogether.
- Delete Workout Only: It will only erase the workout from the Fitness app.
- Once you tap an option, your workout data will be erased and the changes will automatically get synced on your Apple Watch.
How to Delete A Workout in the Health App?
The fitness app is not the only app in which the workouts and related data get stored. Data from your Apple Watch workouts can also be found in the Health app on your iPhone too.
1. Open the Health app on your iPhone.
2. Go to the Summary tab.
3. Scroll down and tap Show All Health Data.
4. Tap on Workouts.
5. Again scroll down and tap Show All Data.
6. On this screen, you’ll find all your saved workouts in the Health app.
7. Swipe left the workout you like to delete and tap the Delete button.
8. On the pop-up menu, choose any of the following options:
- Delete Workout & Data: To delete the workout and its associated data
- Delete Workout Only: To erase the workout but maintain the health data connected with it.
9. Once you tap an option, it will remove your workout records and the changes will automatically sync on your Apple Watch.
If you ever record a workout on your Apple Watch by mistake, you can easily delete the data from your iPhone using the processes mentioned in the article. If you find this article helpful, you can also check our article on how to recover deleted voicemails on iPhone.