Have you experienced any problem with Snapchat and want to contact Snapchat customer service? If yes, this article is for you.
It’s possible that there’s a server outage, you’re facing some problems with the app or just want to explain something to the Snapchat team. The platform offers a vigorous support service for users so that they can easily fix issue by their own.
Nevertheless, if Snapchat users don’t get helpful solution, there are various ways to get in touch with support team. So, read out the complete article to know more about it.
How to Contact Snapchat Support Team?
Following are the ways that you can try to get in touch with the Snapchat Support team.
1. Contact Customer Support using Snapchat App
The best way to contact Snapchat customer service is via the Snapchat app only. Here’s how you can get in touch with the support team of Snapchat:
- Open the Snapchat app and log in to your account.
- Tap on your profile icon from the top left corner.
- Tap on the gear icon at the top-right corner.
- Scroll down and tap I Need Help under Support.
- Tap on the orange Contact Us button.
- You need to choose the category of the issue you are facing with Snapchat.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and answer some more questions to provide more details about the issue.
- You will get the troubleshooting instructions to solve the issue.
- In case even after trying the troubleshooting methods, the problem is not fixed, you again have to follow the same process to get to the instructions section.
- Now, tap on Need Help with Something Else.
- Here, you will find a Snapchat Support form.
- Fill it out and tap on Send.
Once the Snapchat customer support team gets your form, they will start acting on it. However, the company does not provide any timestamp or mention the number of maximum days within which your problem will be resolved.
2. Contact Snapchat Support through Website
You can go to the official Snapchat support website where you’ll find a limited support options. It provides solutions and quick tips of common problems. It even ask for your email address if your issue is more critical.
However, the platform takes around 1 to 3 working days to reply through the site.
3. Contact Via the Snapchat Support Twitter Account
The official Snapchat Twitter handle is @snapchatsupport. You can either post a tweet from your Twitter account or send a direct message to the Snapchat support team mentioning your issue.
From the “Tweets & replies” activity of Snapchat, it has been noticed that on Twitter, the support team replies to you within an hour. So, you can expect that the support team will get back to you soon to fix your issue. Additional information about your issue may be requested from you. If the representative is unable to fix your problem, they will forward it along for further review.
Otherwise, you can also send a private message to Snapchat’s official account on Facebook to get resolutions to solve your issue.
As mentioned earlier, Snapchat does not have any particular contact number or email address using which users can contact customer service. To contact the Snapchat support team, you have to do it either using the app or using the official Twitter handle of Snapchat Support.